making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 6 September 2008

Magic of Wall-E

As promised, I brought the girls to watch Wall-E today. I thought there would be less crowd watching it this weekend as it is the end of the September school holiday.

Since our movie was at 12:40pm, we have an hour to spare. We went to Sakae for a quick lunch. Both girls shared 3 plates of tamago sushi, a plate of ebiko sushi between themselves and had a chawanmushi each. Marieann also had shared some of my Chicken Katsu Don.



We walked over to Lido at 12:30pm for the movie. It was a first movie experience for Juliane. I think she might be a bit nervous in the dark because she kept reaching out for my hand, lol. Both girls enjoyed the movie as much as I did. :)


Wall-E is a movie for everyone. It has adventure, comedy, and romance (a little). What's great about the movie is that it didn't need a lot of dialogue to make itself understood and enjoyed by all. There is a great teaching/ learning opportunity with Wall-E:- stop pollution, keep our Earth clean and go green. :)

No comments: