making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 15 September 2008

My Chosen One

My chosen one is Treo Pro, haha. Yes, I have finally got my smartphone/ pda phone. :) I think most of my friends thought I have long given up on buying one as I was so picky on the one I want. Finally, I have chosen Treo Pro to be the one. :)

I got it yesterday and after charging it for 8 hours (just a little past 12am), I started playing with it to familiarise myself with the functions. It was pretty fun and exciting having a new phone and what more a smartphone/ pda phone, lol. :P So many functions and can surf the net on a small thing like that, haha. But I think I still need a lot of practice, A LOT to use it with ease. Like today, I accidentally switched the phone off without realising it and I turned on the internet several times without realising that I did it. Hahaha. :P

I am really happy with and proud of my Treo Pro, my chosen one! Lol. Now I can't wait to get a nice, sturdy case for it and also a Treo Pro screen protector. :)

No comments: