making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 4 September 2008

Punctuations

Today, a good friend showed me this blog. It is just like any other blog which is a personal journal. I had lots of laugh reading it. It is funny, hilarious at times. Well, it is not because the person wrote most interestingly but more because of the person's use, or rather, the person's LACK of punctuations! I know punctuations are important in language, never more so than today while reading that blog. Without punctuations, the meaning of your sentences change drastically, sometimes in ways that you don't intend! There was a particularly hilarious sentence that stuck in my mind but I thought it might be showing disrespect for that blogger if I highlight it here. :P

Thanks, friend for showing me that blog. It cheered me up because I was rather depressed about something. Thanks :)

No comments: