making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 20 September 2008

Sleeping Beauty and Cousins

I had a really long day yesterday. I was working on the budget into the wee hours of the morning, then went to work and later in the evening, went for my friend's wedding dinner. I think I only had less than 4 hours of sleep. But I guess I paid my dues to Sandman today. I was "Sleeping Beauty" for most of today, hahaha. I only woke up to have breakfast at 9am and then late lunch at 2pm. :P

In the evening, my aunt and uncle, my cousins and their spouses came over for dinner. It was nice to see them as we haven't had them over for a while. My cousin has an 18-month old daughter, Johanna. The girls were a little excited to see their cousin but because Johanna is rather young, my girls were a little apprehensive about playing with her. :P Once Johanna is a little older, I think the 3 girls will have no problem playing with each other. :)



No comments: