making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 11 September 2008

Sleepsinger

There are people who sleepwalk. Sleepwalk is a sleep disorder where the sufferer engages in activities that are normally associated with wakefulness while he or she is asleep or in a sleep-like state. Sleepwalking can affect people of any age. (Source: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

Now, Juliane does quite a bit of "sleepwalking" but I am not sure if I can call it sleepwalking because she does movement of another kind. She sings! For the past couple of nights, while I was working late, I observed her sitting up in bed and started to sing. The first night it happened, I thought she was pulling my leg. When I went over to ask her to sleep, I realised that her eyes were closed and she didn't respond to me at all. After she finished her song, she lay back down and continued sleeping. It happened again the night before and then last night. It is actually quite funny to hear her sing. So far, her sleepsinging occurred between 1am to 2am.

I am waiting to see if it happens again tonight. :) Hey, I welcome any break while working. Lol. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh. What song does she sing?

hweiming said...

She was singing this song that appeared at the end of High School Musical 1 between the lead actor and actress, can't remember what's it called now. :)