making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 2 October 2008

Flare

I think I shocked a quarter of my office today lol.

I was going to make a phone call when I discovered that my Treo Pro stylus was missing. I was alarmed. I looked frantically everywhere for it - my bag, my table, the floor. But it was nowhere in sight. I was really annoyed with myself that I have lost my stylus so soon and I only have the Treo for less than a month. I hate losing my things. I get really upset and irritated with myself. I told my friends sitting in my cluster that I have lost my stylus. Then one of them said he had it. Can you imagine the relief that I didn't lose it out of my own carelessness?! But that relief turned to anger and my poor friend had to endure a tongue-lashing from me. One of my friends later told me that everyone was so shocked by me, including those in the next cluster and nobody dared to breathe a word! I think after that, people kept away from me for fear of incurring my wrath. :P

Anyway, apparently my friend said he was using my stylus right next to me for 5-10 minutes before returning to his work station with it. But I hadn't notice, maybe because I was so engrossed with doing my work. But whatever it is, I felt bad for flaring up at my friend. I should have controlled my temper better. Sorry, Friend. :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should have snapped your stylus into 2, then we can share.

hweiming said...

WHAT??!! You can still think of snapping my stylus into 2??!!! You not scared I flare up even worse than yesterday?! Hahaha. But I shouldn't have flared up at you yesterday lor. Sorry. :P

Min said...

Hehehe, I was in a similar state when I "lost" my mobile yesterday. Apparently it dropped from my bag when I was grabbing the ticket to catch the bus. Luckily someone left it with the reception at a nearby building for me to pick up. Phew.