making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 17 October 2008

Kin Meng's Farewell

Yet another good friend and colleague is leaving.

A farewell lunch was organised at Sakura, Clementi Woods for Kin Meng. There were 10 of us - some are his colleagues working in the same project while some of us are his good friends. It is my second visit to Sakura. I thought the variety of food was not too bad and the price was quite economical too, lol. Amid the eating, we were able to relax and chat with one another. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stay and linger longer at the farewell lunch as I had to rush back to the office for a 2pm meeting.

Kin Meng, it has been great fun being your neighbour - back when I was "squatting" in your fishbowl to being an official fishbowl mate in your fishbowl and to now, in the same cluster in the current batcave. Thanks for always keeping me up to date about the latest IT fairs, the latest mobile phones and notebooks, especially when I was looking for a new mobile and a notebook. Really appreciated it. :) Thanks for providing me with laughs, wait, isn't me that is the one providing you guys with laughs?! Hahaha. :P Whatever it is, I think it would be a little quieter with you gone, lol. DO keep in touch. All the best in your new job. :)




No comments: