making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 29 October 2008

Korea, Get Ready For Me. :)

I am flying off to Korea tonight for the conference but there is still a few things I have to do first.

I went back to campus for a short while because I forgot my name cards. Silly me. It was nice to see my colleagues and friends again though, lol.

In the evening, we celebrated my mother's birthday in advance because I will be away in Korea on her birthday on 31 October. The girls were excited to be blowing out the candle haha.



Around 8pm, I set off for the airport again, lol. The girls came along for the ride and to say good-bye to me. Juliane was a little upset with me because I couldn't take her with me to Korea lol. I hope they will be good and listen to their grandparents when I am not around.


The flight on Korean Air is only half full. I am seated in a row of three empty seats! Yeah, I could lie down and sleep. :)

Ok, boarding soon. I better run. Will update my blog when I am in Korea. :)

No comments: