making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 16 October 2008

OCD

There will be an audit next week at our office.

Last week, I started my own stock-taking of all the equipment in the project. I made a list of what the equipment were, where they were and even of those items missing. My PI was pretty amused with how detailed I was when I was in her office doing the stock-take, lol. A good friend who saw me doing up the list thought I was "OCD" with all the minute details, lol. Well, it's better to know where everything is than to look for them all over the place when the auditors come round. Right?! Lol. :) I managed to update my list today with a few more equipment and also reorganised the order.

Ok, fine, I do realise how "OCD" that looks, lol. But I prefer another way of looking at it, I am just very efficient and detail-oriented. Hahaha. :P

No comments: