making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 13 October 2008

Ready for ICSENS 2008

After I finished my slides in the early hours of this morning, I sent it to my PI for vetting. In the late morning, she came back with some minor additions to the slides and the notes. I printed out a copy of the slides, and prepared some handouts for the audience. Yes, it looks like I am all set for the ICSENS 2008. :) For the conference at least, haha.

Now comes the hard part - what to do, see, eat and buy in Korea after the conference??!! I have about 2 and 1/2 free days to roam and explore. :) Thank goodness, a Korean Asst Professor whom I know will be at the conference too. She will at least solve a part of my problem by bringing me to a famous palace in Seoul. :) Now I have to figure out what else to see, what to eat and what to buy in Korea. :P Any suggestions, anyone?

No comments: