making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 3 October 2008

Weekend Food

Somehow whenever the weekend comes around, my mind turns towards food lol. My responses in blue.
What Your Burger Says About You



You are very gluttonous. Even if you're full, you'll still clear your plate.
I have been taught never to waste food, must finish all that's on the plate lol.


You are emotional. You have a big heart, and you tend to go for comfort foods.
Anything rich and creamy, yummy! :)


You have trouble making decisions quickly. Everything looks good to you... especially at a restaurant.
So many dishes, so little stomach space. I want to try everything! Haha.


You are creative, open minded, and friendly. You are interested in all types of food and new dishes.

Yes, I am interested in all types of food except spicy ones. :P

No comments: