making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 15 October 2008

Worries

Worry 1:
I had sessions with my P6 counsellees today. I was most worried for a few of them about their PSLE. I do not want to see anyone staying back to repeat P6. I do hope everyone will do well enough to go to secondary school.

Worry 2:
My PhD statistical analysis is giving me some problems. I don't agree with what I have been told. All the stats stuff that I have read, nothing has revealed it to be the way I was told. I think I will stick to my own way. After all, it is my PhD.

Worry 3:
I am leaving next Wednesday for Hong Kong and there is still so much to be done, especially for my Korean conference which is immediately after the Hong Kong trip. There are documents that I have to get ready and print out for the Korean trip. I only have 12 hours after I land in Singapore from Hong Kong and before I fly to Korea the next day. I don't think that is enough to do anything but sleep, lol. So that means the rush now to get things done. :(

Ok, I better stop worrying and start acting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bean, Bear here... wow, sounds like alot is on your mind now. But seriously, there aint much you can do for Worry 1 as the PSLE is over and the children and you can do nothing much about it. Perhaps staying positive for them now is the most important?
Worry 2 is also something which you have not just found out. The person telling you otherwise about your stats is a nutcase at times so letting her words cause you worries is not most efficient at all.
Which leaves you with Worry 3, perhaps the one you should really focus on and get outta the way? And its something I know you can and probably have already started on yeah?
SO ROCK ON SUPER GAL =)

hweiming said...

Hi Bear,
Thanks for your comments and how right you are! Lol. I will stay positive for the kids and heck care nutcase hahaha. And yes, I have already started on Worry 3 haha. :)