making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 12 November 2008

Take Care!

Today is the last day of counselling for 2008.

It was with a heavy heart as I saw my P6 counsellees for the last time. I have grown close to them as I watched them grow over the year, or years for some of them. In a way, they are like my own kids too. I want to see them do well and live well. I am glad that all of them have grown a lot more mature since I first saw them and I hope I have shown them that they have the potential to be what they strive to be and to believe in themselves. I certainly do believe in them. :) I gave each of them a small token (a bookmark from Korea) and a little card with my contacts so that they can reach me if they want to/ need to.

I wish all of them well and all the best for their future. I will always be here for them, should they need me. Take care!

No comments: