making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 8 December 2008

Baking Time - Lemon Cookies

I promised the girls we would be doing some baking today. So for the past few nights, I have been surfing the net for a simple kiddy cookie recipe. Most of my cookbook recipes are far too complex and complicated for the girls. I managed to find the ideal simple recipe last night lol.

We went to buy the ingredients after a pizza lunch (ordered in, lol). We were going to make Lemon Cookies. We only needed ingredients such as butter, sugar, flour, and lemon. Told you it is a very simple recipe, even the steps were really simple lol.

The girls helped me to measure out the ingredients needed, they helped to stir the mix, and they helped to put the trays into the oven for baking. Don't worry, I was there to supervise lol. After 8 minutes, the cookies were ready! The girls enjoyed eating the "fruits" or rather the cookies of their labour. :P


No comments: