making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 6 December 2008

Fax, Movie, Lunch, Wedding

Frantic Fax
I was woken up in the morning by an sms. It seemed there was a problem with our book review. Apparently the publisher never received our License to Publish form. I was positive that the form was faxed in mid September because I received the phone bill for it! There was slight panic as I hunted around for the form. Managed to find it after a while, faxed the form over to UK again. Not feeling secured, I scanned the form as well and emailed it to the publisher. I will post the form once the publisher acknowledges that the form has been received. What a frantic morning.

Merry Movie
After the frantic fax, we rushed to the 10:45am movie, Madagascar 2 at Lido. We have already bought the tickets online so have to be there. We managed to be seated just as the movie started. Phew, lucky. :P My girls and I really enjoyed the movie as we were laughing a lot during the movie. :) (See the other post on Madagascar 2)

Luscious Lunch
After the movie, we went to Sun Moon for lunch. Somehow, we were all craving for Japanese food lol. The girls had Tori Kamameshi ($17.80) while I had Pork Kamameshi ($20.80). Although our kamameshi didn't look spectacular (no photos), the taste was good. Or maybe because we were hungry haha. :P The girls' father had Mini Unagi Don and Kinoko Nabe ($17.80): grilled eel on rice and mushroom hot pot. The hot soup was quite nice. We shared desserts: Red Bean Pudding with Coffee Jelly ($5.80) and Tofu Cheesecake. I like the desserts at Sun Moon because they aren't too sweet.





Wonderful Wedding
After lunch, I attended a Malay colleague's wedding. This is my first time Malay wedding attendance. It is all very new and interesting for me. :) I also met quite a few of my other colleagues at the wedding. So it was Makan time (makan means eating in Malay) as well as catching up time lol.



I wish my colleague, Redzuan and his lovely bride a wonderful life together. :)

No comments: