making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 2 December 2008

I Love Soup

I am pretty surprised that with a few simple questions about soup, my personality can be thus disclosed. :P And it is pretty close to the truth lol. But whatever it is, I love soups, be it clear soup, creamy soup, hot soup, cold soup,...
You Are Miso Soup



You are worldly and well traveled. You have lived a lot of life, and you know there is a lot more to see!
You are very interested in new experiences, especially new literary and cultural experiences.
Oh yes, there is so much more to see, so much more to live, so much more to experience!!

You have a refined palate and love many exotic tastes. You get used to "acquired tastes" fairly easily. Guilty as charged. :P

For you, soup doesn't have to be a meal. You can appreciate a simple soup any time.
I think soup is the most versatile of food and can be enjoyed any time of day. :)

No comments: