making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 6 December 2008

Madagascar 2

I brought the girls to watch Madagascar 2 as I have promised to take them two weeks ago. We went for the morning 10:45am movie at Lido.

We managed to be seated just as the movie started. Phew. :P (Something happened in the morning, that will be another post lol.) I thought the movie was really funny and a really good stress reliever haha. The girls were laughing too but I don't think they understood all the jokes in the movie. :P But I know they love the music/ songs in the movie, especially "I Like to Move It" lol. I think "The Travelling Song" is quite nice too. We remained in our seats until the credit roll ended. The girls were actually dancing along to the music. I am glad that they really enjoyed themselves with this movie. I did too. :)






For those of you who want a good laugh, I think Madagascar 2 is not a bad choice. :)

No comments: