making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 28 December 2008

Mother and Daughter Time

Here's a puzzle. See if you can solve it.

Two pairs of mother and daughter went to a restaurant. Why only 3 persons were charged?

Hahaha. Very easy, right?!! :P

After getting a few things from Isetan Scotts (yes, we were there again lol), we went to have lunch at Nanbantei Japanese Restaurant, Far East Plaza. My mother had a Grilled Eel bento set while Juliane and I shared the Obento set. We enjoyed our lunch very much. I seldom had the opportunity to have lunch outside with my mother because my mother prefers eating at home. We went home soon after lunch.

Oh by the way, you have guessed the correct answer to the puzzle, right? Only three persons were charged because the two pairs of mother and daughter's relationships are grandmother, mother and daughter. :)

No comments: