making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 10 December 2008

Notebook's Back :)

I have got my personal notebook back from the service centre yesterday. I waited almost an hour just for the collection.

The engineer told me that one of the RAMs in my notebook was faulty. I have two 2GB RAMs in the notebook, one that came with the notebook and the other one was a free gift (an up-grade) when I bought the notebook at the IT Fair in June. However, the engineer didn't say which one was the faulty one. The replacement of the RAM was free as my notebook is still under warranty until 2011. The additional warranty of 2 years was a free gift too. Hopefully I don't have to use it in the future...

It's nice to have my notebook back. :) I hope it will stay healthy.

No comments: