making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 12 January 2009

Daily Homework

It's been a week since Marieann started P1. I am glad that she has no problem being in school, no anxiety attack, nothing. :) Must be like me, gung-ho haha. :P

My daily homework, after work, is to check if Marieann has any homework. So far, she always said she finished her work in school. Hmm, ok, maybe it is just the beginning of school so no homework yet. (I can't use my previous teaching experience because I only taught upper primary.) The second part of my daily homework is going through the time-table and packing the school bag with Marieann. She would read out the time-table, get the books and I will help her put them into the bag. I will probably do this for the month of January and after that, she will be on her own. :)

No comments: