making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 26 January 2009

Happy Chinese New Year! :)

Happy Chinese New Year 2009! :)

By 8am, we were out of our place and on to our first place of visit for the New Year. :) By 12 noon, we were on our way to the fourth and final place of visit for the day. We visited my grandaunt, a close family friend, the girls' great grandmother and my primary school teacher.
In the afternoon, our family friends came visiting. I was glad that I managed to catch a few winks in between friends coming to visit as I slept very late the previous night lol.
After dinner, we went to visit a close family friend whom I called Ah Ma. I grew up with the Ah Ma's grandchildren so it was just like a big family gathering for us. The girls had fun playing with the grandchildren's children.






After everyone has gone to bed, I started work on my dissertation again, lol. :)

No comments: