making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 6 January 2009

Movie to Watch

The girls have been singing this song that they heard on the tv recently.

"Ponyo Ponyo Ponyo sakana no ko,
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ,
Ponyo Ponyo Ponyo fukurannda"

Yes, they have been singing the chorus bit of the theme song for "Ponyo On The Cliff". They are totally tickled by the fact there is a goldfish Princess and thought that Ponyo cartoon is very cute. Of course, Ponyo is by Hayao Miyazaki! He is famous for his animated films which I have seen a couple like Laputa: Castle in the Sky, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, Porco Rosso, Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away.




Not sure if their singing of the Ponyo song is a ploy to get me to bring them to see it. But I guess I will bring them lol. I am tickled by the song too and I like the artwork done for this film. :)

No comments: