making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 22 January 2009

Part-timing

I am having fun part-timing. I like having the variety in my work. :)

I am helping a school with counselling. Besides the actual project that I am officially working on, I am also helping another professor (thanks to my PI who very graciously gave me permission to help :) ). Now it looks like I may be taking on another part-time work for yet another academic. Hahahaha. Maybe I should be "Part-time Queen" lolol. :P

I think I am having too much fun part-timing. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a very interesting life. You are an ex-teacher and now currently doing part-time. You are also doing counselling and doing PhD. By the way, I also enjoy reading on those restaurants that you'd visited.

hweiming said...

Thanks again for your lovely comment. I don't think my life is that interesting. :P But I do enjoy doing different things. I am glad for all the experiences I have had as a teacher, as an educational psychologist and am experiencing in the present as a researcher and as a grad student. Oh yes, I do enjoy my food too. :)