making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 21 February 2009

Birthday Party

I attended Marieann's school's briefing for parents at 11:30am. It was informative. After the briefing, I chatted with my former colleagues. They laughed that I should be speaking to Marieann's form teacher but instead I was chatting away with them. Well, there will be parent-teacher meeting for that haha. :P

After the briefing, I rushed down to Tanglin Mall where Marieann and Juliane were attending a birthday party from 12:30 to 2pm. It was a neighbour's daughter's 2nd birthday. Most of the children are much younger like 2, 3 or 4 years old, Marieann might have felt out of place so she was pretty much just standing at the side and observing them. As for Juliane, she was just joining in the fun without care hahaha. The girls also had their face painted.





The party ended just after 2pm. As it rained, their grandfather came to pick us up. We got home and we both went to work - Marieann learning her spelling and I working on the project.

No comments: