making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 13 February 2009

Comments

For the second day running, my blog has 100+ hits. :P

Today, I also received a number of comments on my blog posts. :) One was an extremely nice and heartfelt comment. I was very touched by the comment. However, I have deleted the comment at the commenter's request. I have posted my reply (in comment section) to the commenter. Thank you very much. :) And to my friend, yes, you are very blessed to have blessed family and friends. So must appreciate us and don't be late anymore for our gatherings! Hahahaha. :P

I also received comments that I have an interesting blog and that I have an interesting life. :) Well, I always thought that my life can be much more interesting lol. But it is interesting to know that people view my life as interesting. Thanks. :)

To my friends, to my blog readers (both accidental and intentional :)), thanks for reading my blog and thanks for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it. :)

No comments: