making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 17 February 2009

Energy Level

I received a nice comment on my recent Sunday blog post. I thought I would reply her here. :)

"Charmaine said...

How did you do it with so little sleep? When I do not have enough sleep, I feel grouchy the next day. You still have energy to cook and coach your girl. Really admire your energy! :-)

17 February 2009 09:18"

Well, many thanks for your compliment. :) You make me sound like I am some superwoman lol. :P I do feel grouchy too when I don't get enough sleep (like only 1-2 hours of sleep) but my body has been conditioned to survive on just a few hours of sleep (average 5 hours) over time. I guess growing up in a household of late sleepers and early raisers makes my sleeping habit seems "normal" lol. But it is a bad sleeping habit, no doubt haha. So don't follow me! Haha. :P

A tip: I do find taking power naps of duration 15-20 minutes, really great for revitalising me lol. :P

No comments: