making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 10 February 2009

Sad News

Today, my heart is heavy. A really good friend and colleague is leaving our centre. Sob sob. :(

Belinda is a really encouraging person and never fails to bring a smile to my face with her cheerfulness. She has often looked out for us and helped us in whatever way she can. She is a really good friend. Oh she happens to be my friend's aunt too. We only discovered the connection 2 years ago... small world indeed. :)

Today, a good friend/colleague and I had lunch with Belinda at Soup Restaurant. It was the best lunch I have had... the food was good but most importantly, it was the great company. We were really enjoying ourselves with the food, chatting away and laughing. It was nice to be so relaxed until we saw big shots from our institute walking into the restaurant too! :O Hahaha. You can imagine our shock! My friend and I were but not Belinda, she's as cool as a cucumber. Lol. Of course, they saw us so no choice, we have to greet them. :P

Belinda, thank you for everything you have done for me, all those encouragements and smiles. You really look out for me, for us. You are always so supportive of us! Thanks. We will take your advice to heart. :) Remember to work hard and play hard too at your new work place. We will do the same here, haha. :P But without you here, it would be different...

I wish you all the Best. :) Do keep in touch!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hweiming said...

I received a very nice and heartfelt comment today with regards to this blog post. At their request, I have deleted the comment posted. However, I would like to let them know that it is us who are indeed blessed to have been colleagues with Belinda and it is us who are blessed to always have her as a good friend!

Anonymous said...

Ok ok. I'm the most blessed one. :)

hweiming said...

You should be! Surrounded by blessed family and friends hahaha. :P