making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 15 February 2009

Stay Home Sunday

But I wasn't lazing at home. I was up to my neck with work, lol. No, seriously, I was.

Since last night, I spent my time editing a book till the early hours of this morning like 7am. Had some sleep. In the late morning, I had another go at the editing before I sent it off to the other co-editors. After that, I took a last look at the journal paper that my PI and I are going to send to one of the top prestigious science education international journal. In the afternoon, I worked on creating a master list for 29 classes of P1 students. At night, I worked on my counselling reports. In between, I cooked pasta lunch for the girls and taught Marieann her spelling. Juliane was pretty good and didn't disturb me much.

All in all, it was definitely a busy "Work, Work, Work!" Sunday for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you do it with so little sleep? When I do not have enough sleep, I feel grouchy the next day. You still have energy to cook and coach your girl. Really admire your energy! :-)

hweiming said...

Thanks for your compliment lol. :P Going to reply you in my next post lol.