making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 16 February 2009

Work, Work, Work!

I seem to be clearing things off my Things To Do list slowly. Once something is done, I would tick it off my list. It never fails to give me a sense of achievement haha. :) But somehow once something is cleared, something else would come its way. It is a never ending cycle lol. Such is life.

I had just finished editing the book and going through the paper for submission. Two other things have appeared on my plate - I have to work on the proposal budgets again... and I have taken over from my PI to continue to work on another paper that my PI and I are going to submit to the conference proceedings which is due this Friday! As my PI said to me which sums it up, "Breathe, breathe, life is just so exciting, as usual!" Hahaha :P

No comments: