making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 1 March 2009

Happy 5th Birthday, Juliane!

Today is Juliane's 5th birthday.

Happy Birthday. May you grow up healthy and smart. :)

I brought Juliane to Fidgets, Turf City in the morning because her classmate was celebrating her birthday there. I brought Marieann along so that she could play there too. The girls had fun climbing up and down and running all over the place. When Juliane was attending the birthday party, Marieann and I were at the cafe having a little bite.

The party ended at 12pm, after the children had lunch, cake and a goodie bag each. Both girls had lots of fun.





A close friend of mine came over for lunch. She brought presents for both girls who were beaming away. My friend also brought Cape No. 7, a Taiwanese movie for my mother and we all watched it together. The movie was funny and heart-warming at the same time. The movie brought back memories of Taiwan for me. It has been a long time since I last went back to Taiwan. I should go back to see my grandmother and other relatives in the near future.

No comments: