making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 26 March 2009

June Holiday Plan

Yes, it seems kind of early to start planning for the June holiday lol. But I like to plan ahead. :) I decided to bring the girls to Phuket, Thailand. I have never been there myself and I recalled the girls were really thrilled being at the beach at Gold Coast, Australia in 2005. I think they will love the beach at Phuket

Earlier on, I had gone to the library to borrow Phuket travel guides. I searched the Internet for suitable resorts to stay in in Phuket. After searching for some time, I have decided on a resort in the Hat Karon area. Hat Karon has beach too and it will be relatively more peaceful and suitable for us as compared to Hat Patong which is too popular, crowed and touristy. I intend to have a relaxing break in Phuket. Oh yes, the resort I have chosen have a good range of spa services lol. :)

No comments: