making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 31 March 2009

My Last Day of Work

Officially today in the project I am with for the last 16 months.

I have been really fortunate to have worked with my PI, AL. She is the most understanding, supportive, encouraging and nurturing boss ever! I have been offered many opportunities while working with her - doing videography, working on Studio Code, writing book review, co-editing a book, writing journal papers, presenting at international conferences. Most of them are pretty steep learning curves (ie rapid learning is required) but I really had the most fun learning them. Most importantly, my PI has trust in me and she has always treated me as an equal, an intellectual equal. That really means a lot to me. :) Thank you, AL.

However, it is not good bye yet. AL and I still have one or two more papers to work on lol. :) Looking forward to working with you still, AL eventhough I am no longer working for you. :)

No comments: