making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 12 March 2009

Private Sale

It's that time of the year again at Isetan. :)

After counselling (I swopped my counselling to today because of the school workshop yesterday), I went to the Isetan Private Sale with my parents and Juliane. Marieann was still in school as she had after school activity.

I got my Clarins skin care products and a new Kipling bag for my US trip lol. Yes, I would use any excuse to buy a new Kipling haha. :P My mother also bought a Kipling bag lol. My parents bought some bamboo charcoal health care products. I also bought two children's bamboo charcoal pillows for the girls. The pillows are supposedly good for aching shoulders, insomnia and respiratory health. Finally, we got some Japanese snacks for the girls from the supermarket before heading home.

No comments: