making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 4 March 2009

Sleeping Spell

In the late afternoon, I took the girls out to get a cake for Juliane's birthday celebration in pre-school tomorrow. I wanted originally to get a Fresh Fruit cake from Sun Moulin but I didn't order 3 days in advance so they can't remove the almond flakes on the cake for tomorrow. I had to get a cake without nuts because one of Juliane's classmate had nut allergy. I personally know what he goes through, having been through it myself. :( In the end, we bought a Black Forest cake from Bengawan Solo.

When we got home, it was just after 5pm. Both girls said they were sleepy and wanted to sleep. Ok, let them have a little nap. When 6:30pm came, they refused to wake up. Tried again at 7:30pm, they slept on. What's going on? Tried one last time at 8:30pm. Still no go. Sigh. While they slept, I changed them into their PJs so that they would be more comfortable.

It's 11:50pm now. The girls are still sleeping away. It is really strange. They have been asleep since 5pm. It is like they are under a spell, a sleeping spell. Lol. But I got some peace and quiet while they slept so I am not complaining too much. Lol. :P

No comments: