making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 16 March 2009

Sugar Free Snacks

I found two more sugar free brands in the supermarkets. I am really glad! I was seriously getting tired of having the few sugar free snacks that I have been eating. :P

First is Duke & Mandarine from Belgium. They make biscuits with soya and sweetener maltitol. There are 3 different flavours: Almond, Vanilla and Apple-Cinnamon. I tried the Vanilla biscuits. It isn't too bad. They also have chocolates in 3 flavours: Caramel, Coffee and Dark Orange. I will get the chocolates and the other biscuits soon. You can now get Duke & Mandarine at Isetan Supermarket.

Second is Carman's from Australia. They have muesli bars which are low GI: Original (with honey, cinnamon and nuts) and Classic (with honey, cinnamon, nuts and fruits). So now besides Uncle Toby's Chewy forest fruit muesli bar, now I have this one too. :) You can get Carman's from NTUC.

No comments: