making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 2 March 2009

Superhero

It is really fun to do these sort of quizzes. :P See my responses in red.

You Would Be a Upstanding Superhero




You are alert and observant. You can see through people easily. You know who's evil and who's good.
My intuition is often quite accurate and it does let me see through people in a way.

You get bored easily and need excitement in your life. You like having problems to solve.
Oh yes, this is so true! Haha. :)

Through lots of life experience, you understand the world well. You can often predict what people will do before they even think of doing it.
Have learnt to do less of this as it freaks people out lol.

You are a shapeshifter who fits in with almost any group. You can get along with anyone. You're quite flexible.
Depends on who the person is. :P

You are a true philosopher. You are thirsty for wisdom. You are trying to figure out the meaning of life.
I used to exasperate my friends by asking "Why?", "Why?", "Why?". Hahaha. But I do like learning new things.

No comments: