making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 20 March 2009

Twilight

I missed the movie in the cinema so we rented the DVD when it came out in the shops on Thursday.

Now I finally know what the hype about the movie is all about. :) Oh yes, it happened even for me. My heart skipped a beat when I saw Edward Cullen. Oh goodness, he is quite good looking haha. :P Edward Cullen reminds me of Angel in Buffy, the same broodiness and Spike in Buffy, the same coolness lol. Oh, and they are all vampires. :P Anyway, the love story between Edward and Bella is quite sweet and romantic. :)

Here is the trailer for Twilight. Enjoy. :)




I actually love this instrumental piece: "Bella's Lullaby" from the Twilight soundtrack.



Here is the song "Leave Out All the Rest" by Linkin Park from the Twilight soundtrack.



PS I am so going to buy the Twilight DVD and the soundtrack. Lol. :)

No comments: