making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 18 April 2009

2nd Day in USA

It is 17 April Friday, my second day in USA (in Singapore, it's 18 April Saturday).

I lazed around a bit in the morning before going to The Block@ Orange just a little after noon. I took the public bus No. 54 which brought me to The Block under 15 minutes. I spent about 4 hours there and bought a few things for my girls and myself. :)


Took the bus back to my hotel. Unpacked my shopping before I decided to lie down for a while. But I fell asleep instead! I woke up with a start and realised that I was late for my conference registration and reception. I got to the conference venue, Hyatt Regency at 7:30pm. The registration had already closed. :( But I had free "dinner" because the food catered for the reception was really filling and tasty. :)


Around 8pm+, my colleague and I returned to our hotel to rest. We both have presentations tomorrow. Tomorrow's going to be a long day.

No comments: