making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 21 April 2009

Being A Child Again :)

Today I was a child again. :)

I bought a 1 Day Park Hopper ticket so that I could go to both Disney's California Adventure Park and Disneyland Park. I went to California Adventure Park first as it closes earlier at 8pm whereas Disneyland closes at 10pm.

California Adventure Park
I went straight for Tower of Terror in Hollywood Pictures Backlot section, a free fall roller coaster ride lol. I had the time of my life, screaming in the darkness not knowing if I was going up or free falling down several storeys. It was darn fun. Next I went to California Screamin', another roller coaster ride in Paradise Pier. This ride has many big ups and down as well as a loop! HAHAHA. Again, I had so much fun screaming and laughing when I was on the ride. :) In fact, I had so much fun that I went back for a second time lol. :P However, I didn't go on any more rides as the heat got the better of me. It was a hot day again, 34C. I settled for a chocolate mint ice cream while I took a break. After my break, I browsed through the stores because there was air-condition lolol. It was almost 2 pm when I decided to go over to Disneyland.











Disneyland Park
It is a LOT bigger than Adventure Park. It was de ja vu when I walked into Disneyland. Hong Kong Disneyland was an exact replica of this one, except HK Disneyland was a lot smaller in size! I went mainly on the rides: Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean in New Orleans Square; Big Thunder Mountain Railroad in Frontierland; Indiana Jones Adventure in Adventureland; and Buzz Lightyear, Space Tours and Space Mountain in Tomorrowland. Of course, I browsed in most, if not all of the Disney stores. :) Stayed for a peep at the 7pm parade: Celebrate! A Street Party. Unfortunately, there was no fireworks so I left early rather than stayed till the closing time. But no real loss for me as I have seen the fireworks at the other smaller Disneyland.










I came back to my hotel around 7:30pm really tired but really happy. For a day, I was a child again lol. :P

No comments: