making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 25 April 2009

Farewell, USA

I am leaving USA and heading for my home today. My flight is in the afternoon, 2:45pm (24 April Friday USA time). I will catch the Disney Express which will bring me to the LA International Airport. The journey will take about an hour and a half.

It is always bitter-sweet when a holiday ends. On one hand, I am looking forward to seeing family and friends again. On the other hand, I was enjoying roaming, wandering and exploring around on my own, the freedom and space I have had lol. I am a wanderer/ traveller at heart lol. Oh well, there is always the next trip to somewhere hahaha. :P

Guess this will be my last blog post from the USA. The next time you see me, I will be back in Singapore. Farewell. See you soon.

No comments: