making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 16 April 2009

Flying Soon

Done with my work. I thought I might as well put up the post for Thursday now. Well, technically it is Thursday, the wee hours of Thursday morning lol.

I will be leaving for the airport in exactly 4.5 hours' time lol. I probably won't be able to blog as I will be in the air for almost 19 hours. I will put up my blog post as soon as I arrive in USA.


Meanwhile, everyone, take care. I will be back on 26 April.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hweiming,
I happenend upon your post while searching for reviews on the St. Regis hotel in Singapore. I live in the USA and find it funny that when you arrive here, I will be flying there to Singapore. I am arriving 4/23 and leaving 4/29!
I really enjoy your blog and your daughters are beautiful!
I am a nurse here in Washington, near Seattle. I am going on holiday to visit my husband who is in the military. We will be staying at the St. Regis during our stay. I hope you have safe travels and get home safe and happy.
Abby Cole
Nursabby@charter.net

hweiming said...

Hi Abby,

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't realised that there were comments left for me.

Thank you for your lovely comments about my blog and my girls. :) Thanks too for your wishes. It is very kind of you. :) I hope you will have a great time in Singapore and enjoy your stay at St Regis. It is a very nice place to stay in and it's very near to city. :)

Hwei Ming