making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 11 April 2009

Last Minute Shopping

This is my last weekend before I fly off to the United States of America for my conference in the coming week.

I went to my family doctor to get my allergy medication as well as bought some medicine over the counter at the pharmacy. Juliane and I went to Sakae for lunch (as usual lol) before going to Borders to buy some books, one of which will be accompanying me on my USA trip lol. Before going home, we popped into Esprit for a look as the offers were pretty attractive for Esprit Club Card members. Despite telling myself that I was just window shopping, I did manage to buy something. Seemed a pity if I don't buy them. But I really looked good in them, so said Juliane, my little fashion consultant haha. :P

No comments: