making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 2 April 2009

My New Toy

I have bought myself a netbook, Asus Eee PC 1002HA. :)

I have been thinking about it for some time now especially after my HK and Korea trips last year. I was carrying my Acer Aspire 4920 with me then. Boy, was it heavy! For the coming USA trip, I would definitely need my notebook again but the weight of it just puts me off. So I decided to get a netbook lol.

My blue EPC1002HA is small, functional and definitely very LIGHT! :) I upgraded the 1GB RAM to 2GB. So far, I am okay with the typing on the keyboard and with the small screen. The only thing I am having problem with is the mouse pad. I like using the mouse pad on my notebooks. But don't know why, my index finger was really aching when I used the mouse pad. I think I will need to get a mouse for my epc, a small cute one lol. :P

I am loving my eeepc. :)

No comments: