making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 23 April 2009

Relaxing Day

Yes, being on holiday can be relaxing too, not always rushing here and there. :)

I have nothing planned for today. Just decided to do what my mood takes me. Woke up late, close to 9am (22 April Wednesday USA; 23 April Thursday Singapore). Lazed around a bit. Decided to go to The Block again. Caught the 11:24am bus. I was by now very familiar with the layout of The Block lol. First stop was to browse at Borders. Went to a few shops after Borders and bought some stuff lol. I think I missed those shops on my earlier visits to The Block. Hahaha. :P Returned to hotel via the 3:12pm bus. Took a nap and only woke up at 6pm haha. Told you it was a relaxing day.

I decided to go to a nearby restaurant, Coco's for dinner. I ordered a $7.99 Big Meal Deal of Parmesan Crusted Chicken (chicken breast topped with marinara sauce and parmesan cheese which came with Caesar salad and spaghetti with marinara sauce) and Apple Pie. The chicken was most moist and juicy and the apple pie was great, not too sweet. :) I think I will be coming back to Coco's lol. :)



The lighted palms on the pavement back to my hotel

No comments: