making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 4 April 2009

Shopping for USA Trip

I bought another thing in preparation for my USA trip. I got myself a Northface jacket from Velocity lol. I didn't want to bring my existing winter jacket which would be too warm and it is not water resistant. It is Spring now in the USA but the temperature is still fairly low in Orange County where I will be going - below 10 in the night and around 20 in the day. If it rains, the temperature might drop further. :(

Anyway, I have a Northface jacket now. :) It is not Goretex but the next best which is Hyvent, I guess lol. The jacket is waterproof, windproof and breathable. It is looks nice and feminine unlike the usual jacket. It has a belt and I can tie the jacket at the waist. It looks like a trench coat but just not that long. :) Opted for black, a safe colour haha. :P I paid cash so I was entitled to 10% off. I bought the jacket for $302. I thought it is a good investment because Northface is a good brand and I can use it in other temperate countries too. :)

No comments: