making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 22 April 2009

Shopping Mania

Today (21 April Tuesday USA; 22 April Wednesday Singapore) is designated as outlet shopping day. :)

My friend and his wife picked me up from my hotel at 10am+ and we set off for Desert Hills Premium Outlet after a short detour to Target for some essentials. We arrived at Desert Hills Outlet in slightly over an hour, at 12:35pm. After deciding to meet up at 5pm, we went our separate ways.

There are about 130 shops, with a large collection of designers and brand names. I wasn't really interested in the designers and brand names like Coach, Prada, etc as I feel those could be found in Singapore too. I was more interested in buying from brands unknown in Singapore because whatever I wear will definitely be one of a kind in Singapore haha. :) But I must admit, the only brand I went after at the outlet is Kipling. I bought 3 bags at one go! Hahaha. :P I am so happy. Friend and wife saw me at the Kipling shop and told me our meeting time was extended till 6:30pm. Yippee, more time to shop lol. :P By 5pm, I had browsed through all the shops (those that I was interested in) and had bought quite a few things. I took a break at the food court as well as took in the sights and took some photos too. The outlet has the mountains in the background. It is beautiful.







On the way back, the sun was setting and I took some shots of it too. I just love sunsets. My friend and his wife dropped me back at my hotel around 7:30pm. Thanks for giving me a ride to Desert Hills. I had a great time shopping. :)



No comments: