making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 4 May 2009

A Flu Alert

A flu alert. No pun intended. It is a flu alert and 'A' flu alert. :P

My organisation has gone into full Flu A alert. Two colleagues were supposed to return to work today but they were told to take Leave of Absence for 7 days and stay home. One just came back from South Korea and the other, from America. My boss, who was supposed to be in America and UK for work, was also told to cancel his trip. My boss said I was lucky to have missed the home quarantine and I was closest to Mexico when in USA haha. :P
It has been a week since I returned from Anaheim, California, USA. I haven't developed any flu symptoms and my body temperature have been consistent at 36.2C, plus or minus 0.2C. I am in the clear. :) I was packing some stuff at work today. As I am allergic to dust, I took my antihistamine and also put on a mask... I never had so much fun haha. :P I could see the panic or alarm in their eyes when other colleagues saw me donning a mask. I know I am evil. Muahahaha. :P

No comments: