making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 5 May 2009

My New Friend, Abby

I have a new friend, Abby and she lives in America. :)

I "met" her through my blog lol. :) Abby happened to read my blog about my (then coming) trip to America and left me nice comments and wished me safe travels. That was so sweet of her. After my conference presentation, she again left me comments and congratulated me . It was really nice of her, especially when I was alone in a foreign country. I enjoyed reading her comments. Unfortunately I hadn't realised that Abby left comments for me and I couldn't reply her in time before she flew to Singapore for a vacation.

Abby is back in America from her vacation and she wrote on my blog. Now we are friends on Facebook. :)

"Hi Abby. I hope you don't mind that I am writing about you on my blog. :P I am really happy to have made a new friend. Let's hope we can meet up one day. :) Meanwhile, keep in touch and you take care."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No problem! I feel all important now. LOL
I need to start writing on my blog again. My family must think I fell of the face of the earth.
Feel free to check it out...it's not as sophisticated as yours but it will give you insight into my family. It's about a wife, mother of 3teenage boys and a nurse. That's me!
www.soggycoles.blogspot.com
See you around (virtually)
Abby

hweiming said...

Yes, please start writing on your blog again, especially about your holiday in Singapore. :)
You are too kind. My blog is not that sophisticated lol. I read your blog. I was so surprised to know that you have 3 teenage boys! How do you cope with work and looking after them? I only have two girls and working only part-time and I am struggling. :( Must share your secret. :)
Take care,
Hwei Ming