making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 6 May 2009

Thunderstorms

There have been thunderstorms during the past few nights, actually during the wee hours of the past few mornings like 3am in the morning.

I don't mind thunderstorms (just minded the extreme humidity that happened before the change in the weather). I thought it is interesting to watch lightning and I enjoyed trying to figure out where the lightning might appear next. It is easier to do that when the thunderstorm occurs at night like for the past few nights. Unfortunately, no one in my family shares my fascination with lightning lol. My girls are both terrified of thunderstorms, especially the thunder. One day when they are older, I would like to show them the beautiful artwork that nature creates with lightning across the sky.

No comments: