making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 17 June 2009

Flying Off

Soon. My family and I will be leaving for the airport in 4 hours' time at 6:30am. Yes I am still awake lol. Guess I am too wired up to rest. Not entirely because I am excited to go away for a break, but more that I am worried about work stuff. :(

Anyway, our flight to Phuket will take off at 8:50am and we will reach Phuket around 9:35am local time. We will be in Phuket until 21 June. I will try to update my blog daily. If not, do bear with me. Hopefully I can get Internet access in the hotel room so that it is easier for me. Then I can be in my pj when updating my blog hahaha. :)

By the time most of you read this, I would be on the plane to Phuket or already in Phuket shopping! Hahaha. :P Anyway, I will talk to you guys later. Meanwhile, do take care.

No comments: